Central Analytics - Mass Spectrometry
Central analytics is a service of the faculty of chemistry
with its base in the Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry.
We support our scientists in mass spectrometry and chromatography.
On demand ist is possible to give this support also to scientists of the GRC (Göttingen Research Camous).
We offer the following services:
- mass spectra with various ionisation techniques (EI, ESI, MALDI, CI, LIFDI, APCI)
and state of the art equipement (Orbitrap, Ion mobility, Ion Trap, Linear Quadrupol, Time of Flight)
- advice for interpretation of mass spectra
- exact masses
- MS/MS-experiments for structural studies
- analytical couppled MS (GC-MS, HPLC-MS)
- analytical and preparative chromatography (e.g. separation of eantiomers and diastereomers)
- advice and technical support for scientific groups according to chromatographic problems /or instruments
- introduction and support as operators to open the access pool of the Central Analytics
(prior to arrangement). For details look in "measure board"!
detailed informations to be found here: